Sunday, November 10, 2013

Not quite sure how to start but today was indeed a great day. I am labeled as as the "on the go" person around my circles of family members and fellow friends, so it wouldn't be surprising if i spent my entire day outside loll. Assessment 1 will be starting from tomorrow onwards and i SHOULD be studying right now, the key word is SHOULD. Sometimes i wonder, if i had join too much physical activities outside rather than being holed up in the house whole day cuz i am really an outgoing person. Like lets say even you asked me out last minute i can still make it loll. But as for tonight, guess i'll be burning my midnight oil studying then. Gonna use my time productively! Frankly speaking, i've actually done my revision ermm last week and this morning lolll. okay pretend that i didnt even say that its stupid, i know loll (sry i couldn't help it i have a thing with "lol" word) There are numerous reasons to why i like using LOL probably bec by saying lol even without a smiley face at the back brings out your own attitude (in my own opinion) like you wont sound too rude nor over-friendly. yeah that's the summarized reason lol (not to say im not friendly too btw because i am :p)

I wanted to share this to my blog but sometimes i find it too personal so i keep it to myself but im not a 'diary-writer' person so blog is basically my online diary. Time flies and within this short span of time i must say it has been an enlightening and enjoyable moment in my entire life. I meet new peoples from different walks of life, try assorted foods, enjoy diverse sights. My life has tremendously changed since then. Personally, i think we should mingle with different people. Cuz meeting people gives us the exposure needed to build up our social skills. But beware, you do not want to make fake and bad-influenced friends. It did not take too long for me to break the ice with a stranger( obviously not every strangers lol it depends on which strangers, must be approximately around my age :ppppp) I know meeting new and different people is a trying and terrifying thing and people around me always laugh alot and joke alot with me but deep down, way, way deep down, deeper than the grand freaking canyon i know we all feel depressed inside. I dare to admit myself, i am depressed. Sometimes i wish the world would open up and swallow me. I'm truly lucky to have friends like them in life, without them i don't think i can smile and tell myself everyday is a brand new day, forget about the past, life goes on. Friends are always by our side through thick and thin.

Okayyy, frankly speaking, i wonder if anybody reads my blog. HAHAHAH this is stupid. But meehhhh, i dont care. i am that cold-blooded but i always find things funny where it should no where in hell be. This gives me the creep loll. Alright, English and Maths for tomorrow! wish me luck, i needed them! HAHAHA. I can feel butterflies in my stomach gosssshhhhhh. Anyway, im currently attached to this korean movie call The Heirs. This movie leaves me with no words to describe! It's amaaaaazing. I am amazed at how addicting korean movies are. Anyway, time for some dramaaaaa! wooooo! Happy Reading Readers (if there is one) hahaha may you enjoy your day ltr on. Here's some picture of the recent me :D

buhhhhbye! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment