Saturday, September 28, 2013

this is SUPER SUPER crazy. After who knows how many months im gone, im finally back. Okay, i've been through a lot within this (Jan-Sept) few months. Lets not talk about it since im really lazy. So here's a few pictures of the recent me?
Yes, if you all are following me in instagram (Summerbyfall just changed it few hours ago. My previous username was Speakingoflovee) i came back from my long vacation in Italy and UK. One word, amazing! UK gave me a comfortable feeling as it makes me wanna stay longer, same as the previous year i went there. Italy was in fact, simply breathtaking. But to me, i'd prefer to stay in a place like UK. One of the reason why is bc i love shopping and trust me, you dont know how crazy i am when im shopping. I almost turn my parents bankrupt due to the amount of clothes i've purchased. HAHAHAH so anyway, as for studies, i see a mark of improvement which is good. Im happy for myself, after suffering for months i finally made it. FYI I was given two prizes 1, Top scorer for English 2, Top scorer for Maths. Im indeed proud of myself. Okay, gtg run! Have something else to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment